Most Phoenix-area restoration companies, including EHS Restoration, truly do hope you need restoration services only once. Whether you face damage to your home or business from fire, water, smoke, mold or some other catastrophe, know that EHS Restoration is ready to help get your life back to normal.
Speedy and Supportive Personal Service
Our trained crews can be anywhere in the Valley in only an hour after you contact us. We serve the whole area, from Anthem to Youngtown, whether you are facing burst pipes, wildfires, a clogged chimney, black mold or other damage.
We know the special heartache and turmoil emergencies can bring. For both your business and home, emergency restoration means stopping further damage, saving important documents and sentimental items, supporting you through the process and getting your life or business back on track.
All Major Services
EHS Restoration is your trusted, local provider of relief from just about every challenge Mother Nature and your fellow Phoenicians can throw at you:
Water damage: From fire department activity, flooding, burst pipes or some other cause, water damage can leave behind unpleasant smells, dangerous mold and destroyed personal effects. We can help make things right, right away.
- Fire damage: Wildfires are terrifying. Structure fires are soul-searing. We can be there to help clean up after fire damages your home or office, recover important or sentimental possessions and assess the extent of damage from smoke, soot, heat and water.
- Mold: Having amateurs or inexperienced technicians deal with mold can often make matters worse. Trust EHS Restoration to expertly and safely remediate mold from your home or building.
Many homeowners or business owners worry more about the many small issues related to emergency restoration. At EHS Restoration we know how to handle everything:
- We work with your insurance company;
- We are fully licensed, carry appropriate insurance and hold all necessary certifications;
- We perform Daily Moisture Mapping to keep objective evidence of the drying status of each job.
- We use state-of-the-art equipment and plenty of old-fashioned elbow grease to restore your property as quickly and thoroughly as possible. We can help smooth out the process with your insurance company, and we always maintain the proper licenses, insurance and certifications for our company and employees.
To learn more about the experience, training and skills of the experts at EHS Restoration, please call us at 480-306-5777 or fill out the form below.